Buyer has Funding issues...Show and Make an OFFER!! Motivated Seller...Wants to SEE offers! It's Time to make Your Move! This completely Renovated 2 Car Detached All Brick rancher is priced to Sell! Home offers New Floors, New Carpet, New Stainless Steel Appliances, Freshly Painted walls and the Ultimate advantage of a Brand New Roof! All windows are newer and HVAC unit is only 5 years old. Traditional Rancher Style home has main level bedrooms, a Sunny open kitchen area and a Wood burning Fireplace to Enjoy. Lower level offers large Family room with lots of windows and a full walk out to back yard. The Full bath in lower level has been updated with walk-in tile shower and ceramic tile floors. Mudroom / Laundry room is completely enclosed with shelves and lots of space. Don't Forget the Washer & Dryer are hooked up and ready to go. Seller has completed Everything making this home Move in Ready for YOU! Home is located in rural Sharpsburg MD right outside city limits with the convenience of Main routes for easy commutes to Frederick and Hancock. Shopping is a breeze when the Outlets are so close. County Taxes are low and this property qualifies for USDA lending too.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,061 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Walkout
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)