Brick Rancher resting on .7 acres with fully finished lower level! This home features hardwood flooring throughout Main level, upgraded kitchen with Stainless appliances, tile flooring, cherry cabinets, upgraded counter tops and attached Dining Room. Master Bedroom with private bath, Formal Living Room and Family Room with wood stove perfect for cozy evenings at home! Lower level comes with plenty of entertaining space including potential additional bedrooms, great room with wood fireplace, kitchenette area, and laundry. Attached is a 4 car side load garage, and an additional detached 1600 sq. ft building with 2 garage doors as well as a small storage building. Your guests and family will love the rear yard area equipped with a custom pool, deck and dining area and patio. Truly a must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,416 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Electric Range/Cooktop, Air Cleaner, Range Hood, Intercom System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Air Filter, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Filtered, Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Flood Lights, Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS