Beautiful, large end unit townhouse next to Pangborn Park. Almost 2500 sq ft of living space! Freshly painted, all new carpet, new SS appliances, Heating/AC system & hot water heater only 2 yrs old. Main level has an open floor plan with living room in the front. Family room w/ fireplace off the kitchen leads to a fully fenced backyard w/ brick patio. Lower level also has a family room w/ a bonus room that can easily be used as a 4th bedroom or office. All bathrooms have been updated with new lighting. Don't wait to see this move-in ready home!
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,474 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Partial
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Rear, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard, Side Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)