Beautiful, large end unit townhouse next to Pangborn Park. Almost 2500 sq ft of living space! Freshly painted, all new carpet, new SS appliances, Heating/AC system & hot water heater only 2 yrs old. Main level has an open floor plan with living room in the front. Family room w/ fireplace off the kitchen leads to a fully fenced backyard w/ brick patio. Lower level also has a family room w/ a bonus room that can easily be used as a 4th bedroom or office. All bathrooms have been updated with new lighting. Don't wait to see this move-in ready home!
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,474 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Partial
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Rear, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard, Side Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)