An architect designed and supervised every step in the building process of this modern, elegant water front home and has occupied the home ever since. Every detail was carefully thought out and he has maintained the property meticulously. HIGH SPEED INTERNET WORK FROM HOME Sited on 1.3 acres with towering trees and beautiful landscaping this waterfront home has wonderful river views overlooking the Potomac. Kayak, canoe, swim, fish from your front yard The exterior of the house is cement hardi -plank board siding. Some of the special features are radiant heating provided through the main floor, wood floors, a commercial grade metal roof, sandstone tiles in the two full baths. The interior doors are commercial size and quality and there are automatic interior lights. This has to be the easiest to maintain and durable house we have ever seen; a true get away to relax and not have to fix things. And then there is the Potomac River dominating many views from the Anderson windows. Each floor has a huge room which can be used for many purposes. The owner uses the large room downstairs as his office; it and the home have HIGH SPEED INTERNET. It has lots of closet space and can be used as a third bedroom. The Azak floored deck under the trees and looking to the river is a delight. The seller has provided a complete description of many of the special features that is included in the documents with the listing. Convenient location for commuters or for second home folks from the metro areal. Community has a river access area for a boat launch, picnics etc. The home is located about 10 minutes from I-81, 20 minutes to Hagerstown, MD., 25 minutes from Martinsburg, WV which has MARC commuter train service to Washington DC and the "federal" Maryland suburbs. DC is also accessible via I-70 which is 20 minutes drive from the home. One last feature is a very low Homeowners fee of $75/year, The roads in the subdivision are State maintained. Low taxes. Low Utilities Costs ( well insulated).High Quality Construction. Built to Last. Low maintenance. Property provides a peaceful, quiet setting with beautiful views and Potomac River Frontage
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water
Fiber Cement Siding, Frame, Hardi Plank
2,362 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Utility Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Instant Hot Water, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Other, Laminate, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Fireplace Screen.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Lighted.
- Frame, HardeePlank, Fiber Cement
- Metal, Hip
- Lot View
- River, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- POTOMAC RIVER
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights, Fishing.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price