Now available in one of the Top 10 Best Small Historic Town voted in 2020 by USA Today this 5 Bedroom home located in the heart of the tourist town Berkeley Springs, West Virginia can be yours. Original design and woodwork throughout including wood floors under carpet in every room. Main house has over 2000 sq. ft. Little house in fenced backyard with water and electric expands living quarters. Imagination and creativity can being life into this 1924 brick home. 90 minutes from Baltimore and DC area this could be your city escape. Don't miss this one of a kind investment for $299,000.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,128 sq. ft
Morgan County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Window, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Porch
- Chain Link, Rear, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Not In Development, Back Yard. Cleared, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price