Gorgeous, Unique and huge 3 full level bump out end unit townhome with over 2,400 sq. Ft of finished living space in the Ballenger Creek area with no city taxes! This beautiful townhome in the Ballenger crossing subdivision has distinctive finishes in the kitchen with the new granite countertops, spacious island and stainless-steel appliances. Don't miss the opportunity to see this 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, with gleaming hardwood floors in living room, large dining room that opens to a large deck are great for entertainment. Nice sitting area off the master suite with huge walk-in closet, and spacious master bath. Fully finished walk out basement with gas fireplace and a very spacious lower level patio with fenced yard. Home is close to all amenities, major commuter routes, shopping, schools and Ballenger Creek Park. This one will go quickly. A Must See!! Make an offer today before it's too late.
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,480 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Pud.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)