Old meets new in this renovated farmhouse on 4.44 unrestricted acres. Updates include 200 amp electrical service and wiring throughout, plumbing, HVAC on main level, new windows, Velux skylights, screened porch for warm summer days, renovated front porch, and patio off the dining/sunroom. Pine and oak hardwood floors throughout most of the home. Main level Den with Built-in bookshelves and wood stove. The kitchen was remodeled in farmhouse style with solid vinyl beadboard backsplash, an arched window to the dining/sunroom, granite countertops, gas stove and large island with custom wood top. Mudroom has a built in pantry, coat, and broom closet. The downstairs bath has new tub and surround, vanity and toilet, on original pine flooring. Primary Bedroom has French doors leading to an attached sitting room, vaulted ceilings, skylights, and an attached full bath which can also be accessed by second bedroom. Views of mountains and pastures with access to Potomac River close by.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
1,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Morgan County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Mud Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price