Great location, beautifully upgraded colonial in Pembrook Woods, and fantastic private lot. This home has it all. Large cul-de-sac lot with rear yard that backs to trees offers lots of privacy and wildlife. Property line extends into the wooded area. Large kitchen with island and morning room has been recently remodeled with new appliances, flooring, lighting, backsplash, and counters. Enjoy your coffee in the morning room or out on the deck with peaceful views. The walk out level basement leads to the stamped concrete patio with pergola and two decks. Basement includes large recreation room, media room, bar area, and utility room with cabinets and sink for easy cleanup. Upgraded covered front porch. Newer carpet on all 3 levels. Many other upgrades - new flooring in foyer, bathrooms, and basement, most rooms recently painted Hot Water Heater approx. 2 1/2 yrs. Emmitsburg has a new community pool within walking distance and there are hiking trails and bike trails in the community. Emmitsburg offers lots of amenities including retail stores, hotel, restaurants, playgrounds, and a dog park. Ski Liberty is minutes away as well as historic Gettysburg. Low HOA fees. Seller requires rent back for up to 60 days.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,418 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Media, Utility Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price