Tucked away in a private, peaceful natural setting surrounded by mature trees and plantings. COMCAST HIGH SPEED INTERNET - WORK FROM HOME This three bedroom ranch style builder's home is beautifully maintained and executed. The sun room, full of light provides a view to the back yard and woods where there are all kinds of wild life ( my seller said 7 bucks at one time in the back yard last week ). The basement is partially finished with a large family room, work shop and bath. A beautiful, comforting, soothing setting, particularly in these days. There is a spring fed pond and stream on the property. The 11 acres provides for additional home sites overlooking the pond or in other areas. The property is located approximately 1/4 mile from the Potomac River9 (walking distance) and 1 mile from a state boat launch. A SPORTSMAN'S PARADISE. Apart and yet convenient. Located on Cherry Run Road it is easy access to Route 9 and I-81, and also to the MARC Commuter Train to DC in Martinsburg . If you want a private property surrounded by natural beauty this property is for you. If you want a one level spacious, comfortable home in the best of condition this property is for you. If you want additional land to build on this unrestricted 11 acres this property is for you. If you want a property where you can fish in the spring fed pond, hike the woods and walk to the Potomac River or put a boat in the public boat ramp nearby this property is for you. If you want low taxes this property is for you. If you want a property that is low maintenance this property is for you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Block, Frame, Mason, Stone, Vinyl Siding
Septic, Public Sewer
3,439 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, Stone, Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Porch, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Sloped, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Irregular, Pond, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)