Beautiful split-level home in well-established Laurel Ridge subdivision. The main level features an open floor plan with Living Room, Dining Room, and Kitchen. Three nice sized bedrooms on the upper level: spacious Master Bedroom (w/ Master Bath), two large additional bedrooms, and hall bath. Both bathrooms have been recently remodeled. The home has been freshly painted, and new plush carpeting was just installed. The kitchen has all new appliances. There is a quite spacious attached garage with a workshop area. The lower level has been framed up and dry-walled, and is ready for trim and carpet/flooring to suit the buyer's taste. Would be perfect for an in-law suite or a combination family room, bedroom/storage room, bathroom, and laundry room. If finished, the lower level would add extra living space. To the house. There is a corner shower, porcelain toilet, and cabinet with sink (all of which come with the house for free) ready to be installed in the lower level bathroom. The home is located within the highly sought-after Hedgesville school district. Laurel Ridge offers two catch & release ponds with established landscaping for the owners and friends to enjoy. It is conveniently located close to dining and shopping and minutes from I-81 for an easy commute to VA or MD.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Shingle, Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,040 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 2+ Access Exits J.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle
- Shingle, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Lake, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price