Fully renovated and situated on 60 acres! Truly a show stopping property, this gorgeous Colonial style farmhouse offers nearly 4,000 sq ft of above grade living space to enjoy. Featuring 4 beds and 3 full baths, highlights of the main home include a covered wrap-around porch, a spacious master suite with separate sitting room, master bath with heated floors and claw foot tub. Additional storage in cedar closet in the attic. The spacious rear patio is ideal for enjoying outdoor dining when the weather permits! The detached 4 car garage was built in 2013 and features an upper level loft. Other property highlights include 20 acres of tillable pasture, a renovated barn offering stalls, hog pen and a smoke house. This stunning property is a unique find and offers endless possibilities!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,924 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Dirt, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Rural.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)