Motivated Seller- Make offer! Charming Cape Cod on a premium lot! Nestled in Spring Valley, this home boasts 4 bedrooms, a formal dining room and living room, two large family rooms, an office and a screened in porch. It features a large brick fireplace, a keeping room and 2.5 bathrooms, complete with a Jacuzzi tub and steam shower! The Kitchen has been upgraded with granite, stone floors and appliances. It includes a view to your private patio and has large butlers pantry for your convenience. The park-like yard features extensive hardscape, mature landscaping, fruit trees, exotic flowers, cutting gardens a hot tub, garden shed, fenced yard and arbor! This is every outdoor lovers dream! This the go-to place for entertaining! Welcome to your private oasis, a little bit of Williamsburg at Spring Valley- you wont be disappointed!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,765 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Landscaped, Front Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Private, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS