This amazing home has it all! A Beautiful home in quiet peaceful county setting and wonderful for commuters being so close to the interstates and about an hour to metropolitan areas. You'll love the Beautiful views and wonderful outdoor entertaining area with lots of landscaping, extensive hardscape with large paver patio and sitting walls. The Interior offers an excellent floor plan and with all the amenities you could ever want. Upgraded kitchen with island and new S/S Kitchen Aide appliances, bright Florida Sunroom, split staircase, two-story family room with fireplace and surround sound, Office/Den and formal living and dining rooms, 3-car garage. Wonderful master bedroom, luxurious tile and porcelain bathroom with oversized walk-in shower, 2nd & 3rd bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bathroom, 4th bedroom set up as private guest suite with full bath. Fully finished lower level with custom wet bar and island, includes dishwasher, sink, kegerator and microwave. Music room, Wine cellar with rack for 240 bottles, custom TV installations, 11kW propane house generator. Large custom patio and walkway. Stone pavers and rock sitting walls built in lighting. So much more. A list of completed updates and features are available. This home is stunning, schedule your appointment to see this amazing home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
6,783 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Monroe Manor Estates
D. R. Horton
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level, Premium.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)