Extremely well-maintained 3300 sqft home on an amazingly well-manicured 2-acre lot with a 3 car garage accented with a covered front porch and patio and gazebo. Open light-filled floorplan with hardwood floors on the majority of the main level with tile in the kitchen and eat-in kitchen area. Family room accented with inlaid carpet, and brick fireplace with pellet stove that could be easily covered back into woodburning. Two main level bedrooms. Extremely large owners bedroom with a sitting area and doors to immediate access to the patio, great spot for a hot tub. Owners bathroom is spacious with soaking tub and dual sinks. Kitchen is accented with new appliances. Laundry located on main level. An additional 1400 sqft basement for storage or to finish for additional space. You will not be disappointed with how well this property has been maintained! Call today!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,350 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Insert.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)