Located less than 1/2 mile to I-81 @ exit 20, Spring Mills, but with a Hedgesville address. Unrestricted! No HOA and room for a horse or small farm animals. They don't build houses like this anymore...full brick exterior! The owners have installed new laminate flooring and carpeting and opened the kitchen dining area for more flexible use. Separate family room, where you will relax with family, features a brick fireplace surrounded by a brick wall with brick mantel and display/sitting space. The country kitchen features a U shaped meal prep area that opens to a large dining area, that is also open to the formal living room. This area is awash with natural light. Warm, natural hardwood floors lead to the 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The owner's suite, privately located at the rear corner of the home, features a large closet and en-suite bath with double vanity and ceramic tile tub/shower unit. The other 3 bedrooms are all large, with large closets. One is set up as a walk-in closet with storage area, but could easily be converted for your specific needs. There is a separate laundry/mud room entered through the garage or attached rear sunroom, offers built-in cabinetry and sink. The sunroom offers private space for relaxing while watching the sunset. Outdoor living space abound from a brick patio and covered, concrete carport/outdoor party area/boat storage space to a huge front porch. There is a full, unfinished basement with high ceilings, waiting to be finished. Outdoors you will find a detached garage/workshop. The level acreage is great for a garden and farm animals. Bring your family, pets and business...you can all reside here. Easy access to retail centers, schools, medical facilities. This property has everything you are looking for. Call today, it will not last long!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,044 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Telephone
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Insulated, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Patio, Porch, Enclosed
- Lot View
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Unrestricted, Vegetation Planting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)