This Luxurious well-built house sits on 87.75 acres. The Western Maryland Scenic Railroad and The Great Allegany Passage Trail run through the property. Not only does this make a beautiful home but there is also business potential. It could be used as a Milk Farm, Horse Barn, Event Venue, Bed & Breakfast, Business Retreat, Brewery and that's just naming a few. This house is being sold Fully Furnished and is move in ready. A newer addition to the house is the Indoor Pool Room with an inground pool and hot tub. The pool room also includes a double-sided fireplace and a wet bar. With these types of amenities this house is perfect for entertaining. The property is on a secluded hill in Mount Savage, you get the quiet privacy without being too far from the town and local shopping. There's nothing more you could ask for in a home, this one has it all.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
8,759 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Allegany County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil, Coal, Hot Water. Radiant.
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Pool Description
- Indoor, In-ground, Heated
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Feed Barn, Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Pond.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)