Two homes in one property. Rent one, live in one. Multifamily, multigeneration perfect set up for families wanting a place for everyone and the special thing about this property is that both properties are metered separately have their own private entrances, kitchens, laundry, bedrooms and bathrooms on each level of each of the 2 homes and everything is wheel chair accessible on the main levels. The main house has over 3500 sq ft of livings space on 4 levels, beautiful gourmet kitchen, larger family room with gas fireplaces, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths (one the main level is a roll in shower). The other home is 1200 sq ft of living space, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with a kitchen, living space and deck, one bedroom, bath and laundry also on the main level. The yard is spacious and fully fenced with 6 ft privacy fence, off street parking with 3 ramps to the home from the driveway, the front and the rear of the home. The ramp in the rear accesses the many paver patios that are in the back of the house with the brick walkways. There is a spacious storage shed and beautiful mature landscaping. Many updates and upgrades throughout these homes, space for everyone. The small community of Walkersville is set amidst beautiful mountain and farmland views and just 10 to 15 minutes north east of Frederick. The community has small town charm but if full of many conveniences â grocery, restaurantâs, banking, medical, dental, pharmacy, barber and beauty salons, parks, library, post office and so much more. The house itself is behind the Middle School and the future Rock Creek Elementary for the disabled. The rear unit is currently rented on month to month lease for $1891 a month and the tenants would love to stay. Can be shown anytime call Trina or showing time to show.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Water Heater Solar, Hot Water Heater, Other, LP Ga
3,940 sq. ft
Cable TV, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Entrance Outside, Poured
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Kitchen Modifications, Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level, Roll-In Shower, Wheelchair Modifications, 2+ Access Exits J, Grab Bars, Vehicle Transfer Area, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)