You'll want to come inside and see the space for yourself! 2BR plus LARGE Family room that could be used as 3rd BR if needed. Modern kitchen will ample cabinets and counter space and breakfast area too. Off of kitchen is home office area so you're never too far away from snacks while working from home! Living room has brick fireplace and built up hearth making this the focal point of the room. there is a Formal Dining room adjoining the Living Room to make it ideal for entertaining. The 2 bedrooms are spacious and have nice closet space. The full bathroom is easily accessed from the main hallway. Off street parking allows for up to 5 cars in back and on street parking available in front. Conveniently located just a "stone's throw" from shopping , and the Dutch Market for tasty treats! Many updates, roof is 2 years old. You won't want to miss this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,416 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)