This breathtaking home is awash with possibilities. Not only a grand estate that any family would be proud to call home, but the makings of a stunning venue, bed & breakfast, vacation rental or second home. The barn on property is ready for your boutique business, small farm, or hobby. A portion of grounds could remain lawn or easily convert to parking on site. Situated on almost 9 acres there are two streams running through the property, one feeds the large pond; you cross it on the quaint stone bridge up the tree shaded drive. Upon arrival you are greeted with the impressive board and batten sided, 3-level bank barn; the woodwork throughout the home and barn are breathtaking on their own. The grounds are beautifully kept and the flora flourishes in the well-designed landscaping. The handsome home has much history, as its construction was started in 1990 and finished in 1991 utilizing material from deconstructed 1740's to 1850's structures and elements. The most impressive of which are the rustic post and beams, brick fireplaces, wide plank rustic hardwood flooring and strap-hinge interior doors. The reconstruction honors the history while providing the benefits of modern building practices and daily living conveniences. The home offers four bedrooms and two and a half baths. There are two staircases to the upper level with three bedrooms and an office/study. The property is unrestricted, but the owners have access to Class A Membership at The Woods Resort. We welcome you to this one of a kind property to see what possibilities it might hold for you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
4,828 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 4. Mantle, Brick, Insert.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Shared Driveway, Underground Parking.
- Porch, Roof Deck
- Slate, Shingle
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Landscaped, Not In Development, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Pond, Private, Rural, Sloping, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price