One of a kind 1962 Bi-level with excellent "bones" and ready for you to remodel to suite your style! You will love the open floor plan with modern, clean lines that grace the staircase to the upper level. There are oak hardwood floors in many areas that you can refinish and are of excellent quality. The kitchen is modern with quality cabinets and all appliances convey. Stainless steel wall oven and cooktop are original and refrigerator with ice maker is newer. From the breakfast area you can walk out to the patio and garden where you will be surprised at the large backyard! Main level has in-law bedroom complete with walk in shower and toilet so you can combine family in this well built home. Handicap accessible walk in shower too! Upper level has master bedroom featuring spacious closet and adjoining ceramic tile bathroom. You will enjoy choosing your own paint colors to create your own custom home. All bedrooms on the upper level are spacious with hardwood floors. Upper level bathroom has ceramic tile, linen closet and tub/shower. Recent upgrades include chimney restoration and yearly servicing of heating system. This is YOUR opportunity to move into one of the finest established neighborhoods boasting excellent convenience and sought -after schools. This home is being sold to settle an estate ; Conventional Financing is best suited for this home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
2,778 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)