Impressive stately four bedroom and three full bath brick colonial. First floor master suite with own bath. Hess cherry cabinetry in kitchen with gas five burner cooking system. Screened porch just steps from the dining room. First floor home office. Large living room with gas burning fireplace. All newer replacement windows. Central air. Backyard fully fenced and very privately treed. Detached two car garage plus parking for four others. Fully floored attic for lots of storage. This is only the second owner to occupy this lovely home. Walk to shopping and schools. One of Hagerstown's truly historic tree lined streets. Agents and buyers please wear masks and gloves due to Covid 19.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
2,520 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Library, Attic, Hobby Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Partial, Heated, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Insulated
- 1. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle, Rubber
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)