With exterior maintenance, snow removal and lawn mowing taken care of by the HOA, enjoy carefree 1 level living at its finest in is this beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 full bath brick end unit home with garage. Freshly painted with on trend paint neutral gray paint and crisp white trim, new light fixtures . An open foyer welcomes you into this bright and airy and well cared for home and ushers you into the spacious living room with plush carpet and a bay window. Onward the kitchen and dining area is sure to please with an abundance of cabinetry and countertop space and quality appliances including a stainless steel French door refrigerator with ice and water dispenser making entertaining family and friends a breeze while meal preparing. The master bedroom suite boasts a lighted ceiling fan and en suite bath with a tub/shower combo. A second bright and cheerful bedroom has sliding glass doors leading to a stamped concrete patio overlooking a lush common area, the perfect spot to unwind after a long day. A 2nd full bath with glass enclosed shower and laundry room with garage access rounds out this fabulous home. All this in an excellent location with plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment choices in every direction!
Condo, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
1,247 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)