Expansive and well maintained ranch in Fountain Head with detached 3 bay garage and apartment. Main house has 3463 SF and Garage apartment has 912 sf. Total of 4 garage bays, 1274 sf. Home has a mid century feel and while kitchen and baths could use a refresh, they are clean and functional. Buyer should verify on their own, but by my calculations, if you leased the garage apartment and one garage bay for $1-1.2K per month, you could pay half your mortgage, it's like getting a huge home at half price and a nice investment to boot. Garage/apartment has it's own electric and water/sewer service. This space would also afford the option of multi generational living in separate spaces. The rear lawn, garden and patio spaces are very well landscaped and private. A very nice offering under $100psf which doesn't come along often in Fountain Head. Front yard irrigation system.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
4,375 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)