Don't miss this solid built Brick colonial home in the North end of Hagerstown. BRAND NEW ROOF Installed 01/2020. Features 4 bedrooms, Possible 2 baths, 2 car garage, Living room with French Doors and a Fireplace. Hardwood Flooring thru out home. Beautiful entrance Foyer with Open Stairway. Partially fenced back yard. Make this your New home !!Sellers are Highly Motivated!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,060 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Board Fence, Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)