Absolute vintage charm and character are present in this beautiful home. Located in one of Hagerstown's greatest areas, you will find easy convenience to shopping, churches, commuter routes, YMCA and eateries. Being sold to settle an estate, the personal representative has already completed many costly updates including new dimensional single roof, complete outside painting of house and garage, total new landscaping and foundation ground covers, all wood floors completely refinished, new A/C unit just installed in Fall, interior basement repairs, bilco door replacement and many other small items. The kitchen and bathrooms await your personal design and touches. You will enjoy the level yard and outside patio area and will be proud to make this your new home. Seller offering $10,000 credit at time of settlement to go toward bathroom remodel.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,584 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Radiators.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)