98+ Farm in Southern Bedford County, PA offering privacy and seclusion with beautiful mountain views. Property offers a doublewide (No Title), large covered porch, 40'x50' steel barn, multiple sheds/run-ins, multiple ponds, fenced pasture, streams, riding/walking trails. Sloped areas, cleared areas and mountainous areas. Approximately 30 acres in pasture; 68 woded. Make an ideal hunting camp if you don' want for farming. Property also borders PA State Game Lands. Located less than 15 minutes from I-68 and the PA/MD State Line.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System, Mound Septic System
1,632 sq. ft
Electric service available
- Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Insulated, Screened
- Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Other, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Sloped, Level
- Electric, Privacy Fence, Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Shed, Paddock, Not In Development, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Level, Partly Wooded, Open, Pond, Private, Rural, Secluded, Sloping, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
- Community Amenities
- Horse Trails
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)