3-level all brick colonial with a new roof (2018), new side porch (2018), new lower level carpeting on a 1/3+ acre fully fenced cul-de-sac lot. Updated kitchen, hardwoodMain level features gleaming hardwood, Formal Living and Dining Rooms, Updated Kitchen - tiled flooring, backsplash, granite countertops, and attached breakfast room. Located off the Kitchen is the Family Room w/ brick gas fireplace adding an open floor plan perfect for entertaining! Upper level features 4BR/2FB, including a Master Suite w/ large walk-in closet and luxurious bath with separate jetted soaking tub. The Lower Level is fully finished with a separate multi-use area - game/craft/gym/office as well as an open Recreation Room. Serene fully-fenced rear yard offers plenty of privacy to host friends and family on your large deck, and bonus covered patio. Attached 2 car garage. Great commuter location - close to Route 11 and I-81 minutes to Hagerstown.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,795 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Van Lear Manor
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Cleared, Front Yard, Cul-De-Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)