We invite you to explore the drone footage & virtual tour, and take in the beauty of this breathtaking 128 acre picturesque Frederick County Farm. This magnificent farm/ranch boasts an abundance of improvements including a charming 3,280 SF historic farmhouse with 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, gleaming hardwood floors throughout, exposed beams, Extra large country kitchen with tons of work space, large island, stainless steel appliances, build in stone fireplace and large extension. Master bath with soaking tub, walk-in closets, an in-ground pool, tennis courts, pond, 9- Stall horse barn, many out buildings and acres and acres of grandiose open and wooded land.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Well
Aluminum Siding, Dryvit
3,580 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Heatilator, Stone, Wood Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Filtered, In-ground
- Crop Type
- Row Crops
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sport Court, Tennis Court, Waterfall, Shed, Orchard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)