Breathtaking Georgian style Brick Colonial Estate located in Oak Hill Historic District. This well-maintained home features all the charm and detail one would expect including beautiful hardwoods and trim throughout. Enter through the Grand Foyer area. Off the foyer you will be greeted by~ a beautiful Formal Living Room w/Wood burning Fireplace and Formal Dining Room perfect for gatherings. Relax in either your cozy Family Room w/built-ins, Study w/wood burning fireplace, or screened porch. Prepare meals in the Gourmet Kitchen w/granite and upgraded cabinetry. Second level is home to 5 Bedrooms and 4 Full Bath including a Master Suite and En Suite. A second home office is also situated on the second level. From the second floor you can go up to the Attic area which has been fully finished with a large loft area, Bedroom, and Full Bath making this the perfect resting spot for out of town guests. Lower Level is unfinished with plenty of storage and laundry room area. The fully fenced rear yard features a plenitude of garden beds, brick patio, covered porch and balcony. 2 car detached Garage and long off street drive offer plenty of parking. Located close to restaurants, shopping, arts, and entertainment district and convenient to Rotary, Fairgrounds, Oswald Mills, Pangborn, and Woodland Way Parks. Truly a MUST SEE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,002 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Dryer, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Partial
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Brick, Porch, Roof Deck, Balcony
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Playground, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Front Yard, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Cleared, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)