This is a beautiful home and currently being operated as an established B&B but could be a residential home. The home features, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, beautiful wrap around covered porch, living room with fireplace and built-ins, dining room with fireplace, kitchen, main level bedroom and full bath. This home is gorgeous inside and out. Comes with extra lot on separate tax ID that includes the parking and garage. Beautiful hardwood floors, awesome front door with glass side lights and transom, several fireplace, exposed wood beams and beautiful landscaping. Comes with extra lot on separate tax ID that includes the parking and garage. This property is steps from from the historic C&O Canal, Western Maryland Rail Trail and the Potomac River.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
HANCOCK MIDDLE SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- 2. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick
- Balcony, Deck, Porch, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- City, Canal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped. Additional Lot(S), Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)